Monday, December 24, 2012

BSP and Jayne Rio | "Red Eye Flight" Photoshoot Teasers | Oakland Int.Airport

I've always been a fan of GOOD music. As some of you know, I grew up playing the piano and singing. I've dabbled in producing my own songs and began writing as well. But for a while now, I haven't had the time to make music that makes me feel good, but I've been keeping up with the music scene, listening to budding artists in pop and R&B. Breakstone Productions and their artist, Jayne Rio, had asked me to take some pictures for her upcoming single called "Red Eye Flight." What better way to have a shoot relate to the title, right? With national security at risk, we all agreed that we had to shoot at an airport somehow (and not get arrested).

The adrenaline was pumping and I had to run with all these ideas everyone knew was worth capturing. This isn't the last of this series...Jayne is coming out with a new album (Date TBD) and her single is dropping on March 17. Thanks to Trace, Anthony, and Jayne for trusting me with this aspect of their project! Oh, another special thanks to Anthony for throwing out a million and one ideas during the short session, and for lending his arm for my light stand =)

Photos taken by yours truly =)