Monday, December 24, 2012

The Armoire Closet Lookbook Workshop | BTS at The Candy Factory | Fremont, CA

Lately I've been re-connecting with a bunch of cats that I used to sing with in the music scene, one of which I haven't seen in years since my season 3 American Idol audition. My good friend Kaleo Ferreira sent me a message one day asking if I'm still doing the "photo" thing. When I told him that I was pursuing all sorts of photographic endeavors, he invited me to one of his lookbook photo shoots that showcase the apparel that he sells in his new store in Fremont. I jumped at the chance to see how he was doing and see where his career has taken him.

Kaleo and his fellow photog friends, Jinggo and Vincent of The Candy Factory Studios, held a workshop on fashion and portrait lighting. There were 7 other photographers there shooting 3 models, and the vibe was great. Huge umbrellas, a cyc, 2 renowned photographers running the workshop, and junk food! How awesome is that!

Photos taken by yours truly =)