Monday, December 24, 2012

Photoshoot | ANAK EP for Breakstone Productions | Emeryville, CA

It was a cold, blustery day in Emeryville. I swear, you move further north in the Bay Area, you're bound to freeze something off. We met up with Trace Dee of Breakstone Productions and remained on schedule with another photoshoot with another artist on their roster. "Let's keep it classy, but not cliche," he said. I had to agree. The last thing they wanted was to look like another boy band. We kept it "Rat-Pack" vintage and I couldn't be any happier with the end product.

ANAK is a 4 part harmony, R&B group established in the East Bay. Their EP is dropping on May 1st, so be on the lookout! Visit their channel on YouTube and take time out to hear what these guys can do.

Right before the night ended, we shot outside. Though it was cold, I had to get my fix of harmony. Needless to say, these guys did NOT disappoint. S/O goes to Andrew B., Noah R., Ant Chedda, and Chris B. for making it easy for me to snap away; Trace Dee for hooking us up with the location and being my human light stand; Celia for also being my human light stand; Last but not least, Gen for styling the guys with some dope, vintage yet modern threads! (Please visit the previous post to see Trace, Celia, and Gen).

Location: The Broken Rack, Emeryville, CA
MUA/Hair: Gen Jaramilla for StepHEAVVY
Wardrobe: Retrofit Republic
Stylist: Gen Jaramilla for StepHEAVVY
Lighting Assistant: Jhory Albayalde

Photos taken and edited by yours truly =)

(Below, L to R: Noah, Chris, Ant, Andrew)



















When these guys harmonize you get chills I tell you...chills!!