Monday, December 24, 2012

FAME SS2012: "The Masquerade" | DT San Jose, CA | Part I

I went through the wringer this past week. After going through several doctors appointments and trying to figure out what is going on under the hood, I ended up getting a throat infection as well. FML! Needless to say, I was looking forward to this break from work and focus on taking pictures. Good food, lots of fashion vendors, music and good company was a step forward to my cure.

Thanks to Bobbi Vie and the crew of FAME for letting me be part of this night. To my fellow photogs who I worked with, I had a blast to work with such awesome personalities and other creative visions; ya'll know who you are. I took a huge number of pictures, so hopefully I will be able to separate these in at least 3 parts.

Photos taken by yours truly =)


The mayor of San Jose, Danny Le and the lovely Anya Kvitka






Alex Bauzon





Fellow photo blogger Rolo Tanedo, Jr.




John Agcaoili